Valet Cleaners and Laundry has been locally owned and operated by the Cripe family since 1975.
In January of 2011, eldest son Allan purchased the business from his parents Jim and Cissy, and he continues to operate the business with the highest professional and ethical standards. In 2014, he was elected president of the board of directors for the Southwest Drycleaners Association, the regional trade association for dry cleaners that includes Texas and the surrounding 7 states. He is a member of the First United Methodist Church in Temple and enjoys spending time with his wife Molly and two children, Macy and Andrew.
Here at Valet, we are fortunate to have many staff members that have been with us 10+, 20+ and even 30+ years! We have a total of 17 employees between both locations, and each and every one takes pride in what they do. We treat your clothes like they are our clothes!
Our goal is to impress you from the word go:
- Our counter staff will hang your clothes in the car for you.
- After only a few visits, they will usually remember your name!
- Your clothes will be cleaned and pressed the SAME DAY.
- We have treats for our four legged customers who insist on riding along!
- Our Pick Up and Delivery service is available to all our customers. Save your time and gas, let us do the driving!!
- Our alterations staff is very efficient and can return most items within 3 days or less.
We also have the cleanest coin laundry in town!!
At Valet Cleaners, we know you have a choice. We look forward to having the opportunity to earn your business!!